1. Data controllers
Erhvervshus Midtjylland and partners in ResCEWE are data controllers and operates the website which provide information about ResCEWE and an E-learningplatform.
2. Contact information about the data protection officer
If you have any questions to our processing of your information, you are always welcome to contact our data protection officer. You can contact our data protection officer in the following ways:
Business name: Erhvervshus Midtjylland
Address: Åbogade 15
Postal code and town/city: 8200, Aarhus N., Denmark
Telephone: +45 26833308
Business name: Fundacja Firmy Rodzinne
Postal code and town/city: Wielkopolska, 64-510, Wronki
Telephone: +48 612250641
Business name: ATHENS CHAMBER OF TRADESMEN
Address: 44,Panepistimiou str.
Postal code and town/city: GR-106 79, Athens, Greece
Telephone: +30 2103380279
Business name: SMALL ENTERPRISES’ INSTITUTE OF THE HELLENIC CONFEDERATION OF PROFESSIONALS CRAFTSMEN AND MERCHANTS
Address: 46 Aristotelous street
Postal code and town/city: 10433, Athens, Attiki, Greece
Telephone: +30 2108846852
Business name: JAMK University of Applied Sciences
Address: Rajakatu 35
Postal code and town/city: 40101, Jyväskylä, Finland
Telephone: +35 8207438100
Business name: FUNDACIÓ CECOT INNOVACIÓ
Postal code and town/city: 08221, TERRASSA, Spain
Telephone: +34 937361100
3. The purposes of and the legal basis for the processing of your personal data We process your personal data for the following purposes:
The information is collected and processed for the purpose of processing, completion, control, evaluation and impact measurement of the structural fund project by which you are employed. The legal basis for our processing of your personal data follows from:
• Executive Order no. 586 of 3 June 2014 on eligibility for aid, accounting, auditing and control etc. in connection with payment of grants from the European Regional Development Fund and the European Social Fund, section 16(6)(vi).
• Regulation (EU) No 1303/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 17 December 2013, Article 125(4)(a), and the Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) No 480/2014 of 3 March 2014, Article 25.
• Regulation (EU) No 1304/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 17 December 2013 on the European Social Fund and repealing Council Regulation (EC) No 1081/2006, annex I.
• Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) article 6(1)(c) and article 9(2)(f) and (g).
4. Categories of personal data We process the following general personal data about you:
• name, email address and mobile telephone number.
5. Where does your personal data originate from?
• Your personal data thus stems from you
6. Storage of your personal data
If there is state aid in the structural fund project which you are employed by, the information must be stored until the end of 2033. If there is no state aid in the structural fund project which you are employed by, the information must be stored for 5.5 years after the Danish Business Authority’s last final payment to the project.
7. Your rights
Under the General Data Protection Regulation, you have a number of rights in relation to our processing of information about you.
If you want to exercise your rights, you must contact us.
Right to access data (right of access) You have the right to access to the information that we process about you and some further information.
Right to rectification (correction) You have the right to have incorrect information about yourself rectified.
Right to erasure In special circumstances, you have a right to have information about you deleted before the time when our general erasure takes place.
Right to restriction of processing In certain circumstances, you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data. If you have the right to restrict the processing, we may only process the information in future – except for storage – with your consent or for the purpose of the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest.
Right to object In certain circumstances, you have the right to object to our otherwise lawful processing of your personal data. You can read more about your rights in the Danish Data Protection Agency’s guidelines about the rights of data subjects, which you find at www.datatilsynet.dk.
8. Complaint to the Danish Data Protection Agency
You have the right to file a complaint with the Danish Data Protection Agency if you are dissatisfied with the way in which we process your personal data. You will find the contact information of the Danish Data Protection Agency at www.datatilsynet.dk.Information Collection and Use